Think of it as the corner of strategy and marketing.
At Fitting Images we believe your brand should communicate a clear message, engage the audience and create an opportunity for growth. Our goal for each client is simple; to create a memorable brand. We accomplish this through our four phases.
The first step in the collaborative effort is to understand your brand. Where it’s been, where it is now and where it’s headed.
- Discover and learn your company’s culture.
- Examine your competitors.
- Conduct a brand assessment.
- Set marketing objectives and goals.
- Define the project scope.
There’s no “good enough” when it comes to the look and feel of your brand. Everything from your logo to your box to your actual product counts when it comes to the end-user.
- Define the look and feel of the brand.
- Plan the organizational structure of the website.
- Define website content with wireframes.
- Design main site and a responsive site for mobile devices.
It’s said the average consumer will spend 8 seconds on a site before they leave for greener pastures. That means there’s no time for sites that don’t function and perform as they should. To that end, we meticulously:
- Implement custom designed site layouts into the WordPress framework.
- Ensure all code is validated for W3C compliance.
- Test and launch main website and mobile site.
- Ensure cross browser and backward browser compatibility.
- Provide customized on-site training for your website.
We believe growing your brand is an ongoing process. Like raising a kid; it requires nurturing and adjustment. Your marketing strategy needs to be nimble enough to change and evolve as your needs shift and change.
- Implement web analytics and measurement.
- Devise a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
- Provide ongoing site maintenance, manage updates and enhancements.
- Develop online marketing and printed communications: email marketing campaigns, landing page design, social media, blogging, print advertising and marketing collateral.